January 03, 2010

Brief Introduction



Screen Print and embroidery, in progress, for forthcoming exhibition.

Although my Etsy shop is temporarily closed I am working away creating some new pieces, though with it being Christmas and having the girls off school it has proved difficult to get as much done as I had planned. Not to mention the snow I don't remember when it last snowed every day for nearly 3 weeks (It is lowland Scotland) anyway, the demands to go sledging have taken over sewing and printing. My prints are focusing on bare foliage, stark branches against grey skies and long shadows, I do love the winter.

1 comment:

  1. As a rule additionally these projects offered are intended to enable you to proceed with your weight reduction even after you have left their offices. Consider them long h ventures to improve your. https://forskolinslimfacts.com.com

    ReplyDelete