January 15, 2010

Giving it a go....



Having questioned my purpose on Blogger, I'm willing to give it a go, thank you to all the really helpful and creative people at Etsy, such a supportive group of individuals. Something nice happened today 'Craft Fairs Scotland' asked me to show my work at their fairs so I'm hoping to do the Morningside Makers Market on Saturday 6th February 2010, Columcille Centre, Morningside 10.30am - 4.30pm, I'd better get busy!
Off to Sammy Burns Yard tomorrow to find some treasures to give a new lease of life to, will take my camera and post some pics tomorrow.
Things that made me smile, laugh and growl today....2 amazing loaves of bread, which I baked, My youngest daughter laughing, so infectious and a bowl of soup leaping out of the fridge and all over the floor and me. But not to end on a negative note, I'm planning a glass of wine and catching up (still!) with 'Mad Men'.

No comments:

Post a Comment